The Siglo Seki cigar cutter possesses style and sophistication not found in more mundane cigar cutters. Manufactured in Seki, Japan, this Siglo Seki Cutter is equipped with a blade masterfully forged by Katana craftsmen. This slick cutter gives smokers a clean swift cut to their cigars.
- Made in Seki, Japan, home of samurai sword factories
- Hand finished by expert craftsmen
- Katana blades make clean cuts while leaving the cigar intact
- Hole in the blade to minimize contact and drag during the cut
- 22mm diameter hole for big ring gauge cigars
- Small size can fit in wallet
- Comes with a leather pouch that’s available in yellow, tan, white, orange, black, brown or red.